Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Kyle and Kristine's Happy Day


_DSC8462 nx 72dpi, originally uploaded by Donnie Fulks.
Congratulations on your wedding day! Last Saturday was a fabulous day for Donna and I as our fourth son, Kyle, married Kristine. With five boys we are steadily adding girls to our family! While I was not the official wedding photographer I had to snap a few shots. OK, so maybe it was closer to a thousand over the course of the 3 days including rehearsal and reception. But hey, I shoot more than that at a college soccer game, so I thought I was taking it easy on the shutter button. We had a grand time with friends and family over the weekend. Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make it an extra special day for Kyle and Kristine.

This was one of the shots I had to get. Welcome to the family Kristine!

No comments:

Post a Comment