Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Glaze


IMG_1475, originally uploaded by Donnie Fulks.
I had not done much with my iPhone recently until I ran across this new app, Glaze. Glaze is a painting app with a large number of filters. The results can be quite stunning, often by itself or blended with other versions. After Karen Messick was kind enough to mention me in her blog, I thought I better share a few examples of my own. Thanks Karen!

The lead image I snapped in Costco of some colorful flowers (yes they were the colors shown). I used Blender to blend the Glaze version with one made in Moku and then finished it in SnapSeed.

The following all used Glaze, either alone or in combination with other apps. It is not a full res app, so you might need to up-res the result depending on your use.





No comments:

Post a Comment