Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dark and Dank


iPhone 4s BBRUD-611, originally uploaded by Donnie Fulks.

No, this is not the bathroom set as promised in the last post. I was sidetracked today onto a project for Gayle and Ryan's save the date wedding announcement. It has to go out the first of the year and a photo of the happy couple is required. More on that latter.

Today's image is an HDR capture at the silk mill from my last visit. I've had one of these shots on my list since the my second visit back in the summer. There is so much to photograph there that two visits came and went without getting this shot. So this last trip I was determined to get this one early on in the shoot least I forget again.

It was very overcast when this was shot and I choose to process it dark as the scene appeared to me. The water on the floor is from the leaky roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment