Thursday, March 17, 2011

Winter Sunset


IMG_1077, originally uploaded by Donnie Fulks.
More iPhone. This one was captured and processed in the iPhone4. Captured a month ago on the commute home. Perhaps "commute" is a stretch. Belvedere covers just shy of a square mile, so my commute is about a mile from the office to the house (in the treeline). Seriously, I don't see how folks do the I-95 thing. I'd be certifiably crazy in a week.

I used this shot for the title page in my powerpoint presentation at a conference recently and it looked great on the big screen. I'm amazed at how good the iPhone stuff looks in prints too. It's a fascinating medium and I look forward to seeing how some of the creative learning translates to my "big camera" work.

Pro HDR, ArtistaOil, Crop'n'Frame

No comments:

Post a Comment