Thursday, December 12, 2013

How Long 'Till Spring?

The recent weather has me wondering how long before Spring returns? The weatherman has been confused of late, as usual. We were supposed to get snow but rain and ice was all. Luckily, more rain than ice so we didn't lose power.

Ran across this tree image while trying Perfectly Clear out (the more I use PC, the more impressed I am with it). Took the shot two springs ago, if I recall correctly. It is a really old tree on the farm that I imagine dates back to the Revolution. Certainly at least to the Civil War. Alas, it's time is about done. Last year half of it broke off in a storm revealing rot in the center.

It was a foggy, gloomy day when I captured it. The crow landed on top and I hit the shutter thinking it fit the mood perfectly. Christmas is just around the corner. Spring will return before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment