Saturday, March 3, 2012

Snapseed for the Desktop

Snapseed has become my go-to app for iPhone/iPad photos. So I've been thinking it would be fantastic if photo editing would as fun and easy on "regular computers" as it is on the iPhone. This week NIK Software released Snapseed for Windows (also available for the Mac) and thought I'd give it a go on a recent Nikon capture. I'm still working on this scene in Photoshop, but I like how quick and easy the results were with Snapseed on my laptop. I used one of the Vintage filters and couple of Frames options. I think this stand alone application is going to be a big hit with the general public and photo enthusiasts alike, especially those not using the iPhone platform for pictures. Sorry Sylvia, if this just set you back $19.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment