Tuesday, November 15, 2011

59th Street Pier


Camera Roll-213, originally uploaded by Donnie Fulks.

This past weekend I had the pleasure to shoot at Cape May with friend John Barclay on his workshop. Another fellow shooter I'm aquainted with, George Brown, was assisting. I have long admired photos by JB and mentor Tony Sweet from this location. The weekend began with cold, blustery weather. On Sunday morning the alarm rung at 3:30am and the clouds sliding accros the moon looked promising. So with bleary eyes and high hopes we headed north to Ocean City, NJ. Little did we know the glorious gift we would receive shortly after setting up our tripods. Now that I'm back home at work, I'm anxious to process my RAW Nikon files. In the mean time I wanted to share the experience captured on my iPhone: A three exposure HDR result.

2 comments:

  1. Tremendous Donnie! It was a glorious morning. A true gift indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John! Just getting around to the DSLR images.

    ReplyDelete